How To DIY Fairy Landtern | Glow Jars | Night Light | Kids Corner | Earth Works Jax
DIY Chick’s Child’s Nook: Fairy Lantern!
A enjoyable and ornamental challenge creating your personal fairy lantern!
Supplies wanted: Mason Jar, Moss, Scissors, Battery operated tea mild, Gap punch, Black Foam, Glue gun, Modge Podge, Paint Brush, Pen, Wire, Pliers, Twine, Bells, Paper and Cardboard.
1. Paint the within of the jar with Modge Podge.
2. Lower out a cardboard circle similar dimension as the underside of your jar.
3, Use a gap punch to create gap in cardboard for the on-off swap.
4. Sizzling glue tea mild to different aspect of the cardboard.
5. Glue moss onto cardboard, tea mild and lid.
6. Draw out a fairy silhouette in your paper.
7. Then hint it onto your foam and minimize it out.
8. Glue fairy on prime of most by tea mild.
9. Put your cardboard piece down in your jar.
10. Lower a bit of wire lengthy sufficient to make a deal with, then wrap it round jar creating deal with. Or purchase one premade.
11. Use twine to tie bells to wire.
12. Screw your lid on jar and put your deal with on.
13. Be sure your mild is on. Now your lantern is able to take pleasure in.
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!
Additionally comply with us on:
Try our web site: earthworksjax.com