How To DIY Summer Tie dye shirt W/ food coloring!
PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR NOT POSTING IN Four MONTHS! LOL
1) First you wish to get a clear bucket and fill half of it with water.
2) Subsequent you wish to fill the opposite half with vinegar.
3) After that you simply wish to dip your shirt within the bucket for five minutes and take it out.
4) Subsequent you wish to roll the shirt in a round movement and tie it with rubber bands.
5) After that you simply wish to put meals coloring in your shirt, for a extra pigmented look ,don’t add water to the meals coloring. For a extra light look, add water to a plastic cup and add 5 drops of meals coloring.
6) Wrap the shirt in plastic wrap, and go away it in plastic rap for about 2 hrs.
7) Lastly to get the vinegar stench off the shirt you’ll be able to both wash it , or go away the shirt out for a day!
I hope you guys like my new video please give it a thumbs up! and remark down under for any requests!!
-Subscribe to my channel for extra enjoyable! 🙂
stalk me 🙂
For enterprise inquiries ONLY and sponsors:
For private request and eager to Collab with me :